Therefore all seasons shall be sweet to thee,
Whether summer clothe the general earth
With greeness, or the redbreast sit and sing
Betwixt the tufts of snow on the bare branch
Of mossy apple-tree, while the nigh thatch
Smokes in the sun-thaw; whether the eave-drops fall
Heard only in the trances of the blast,
Or if the secret ministry of frost
Shall hang them up in silent icicles,
Quietly shining to the quiet Moon.



Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daisy Lupin



I was so shocked and distressed this morning when I learned of the sudden death of Daisy Lupin. She was a wise, warm and talented lady who will be greatly missed by many people.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Rowan,

I join you in missing Daisy. You, as well, are a warm and wise woman. I count on you, now, to be my link to England.

Warmest Wishes,

Julie

Sheila said...

So sad and so unexpected. We are all in shock I think.
She will be greatly missed.
hugs
xx

Lila Rostenberg said...

We cannot beleive how quickly she went!
Like Julie Marie, I will be counting on you to be my link to England too!

PAT said...

I didn't know Daisy Lupin, I'm sorry to hear of her passing. Wish I had known her.

Pat

Ragged Roses said...

Not sure really what to say as I was so shocked to read the news. I visited her blog several times and always found her to be warm and wise, just as you have said in your post My thoughts are with her family.
Kim x

rel said...

Rowan,
Daisy's passing surely was unexpected. She was one of the first bloggers I met through "Pea". She will be missed and by more people than she might have imagined because of her blogging.
rel

Janet said...

I, too, learned of Daisy's death on Sunday morning and it came as such a shock. She will be missed. I loved her blog and will miss her posts about plants and trees and her stories.

Gill said...

She impacted many and her presence here in Blogland will be missed very much.
xo

Naturegirl said...

There is a bright light missing from the blog community! I found out this sad news this a.m. Mon 18..Daisy touched many of our hearts! Peace be to Miss Daisy Lupin. so sad NG