Therefore all seasons shall be sweet to thee,
Whether summer clothe the general earth
With greeness, or the redbreast sit and sing
Betwixt the tufts of snow on the bare branch
Of mossy apple-tree, while the nigh thatch
Smokes in the sun-thaw; whether the eave-drops fall
Heard only in the trances of the blast,
Or if the secret ministry of frost
Shall hang them up in silent icicles,
Quietly shining to the quiet Moon.



Monday, September 04, 2006

In The Green Valley

The magnum opus is finally published but for some reason it is dated Sep 2nd so has positioned itself underneath Spitting Feathers for those who are interested in reading it. And there I thought I'd finally passed the finishing post successfully. It still had one more little setback waiting for me. Right now I feel if I never see that post again it will still be too soon!!

2 comments:

rel said...

Rowan,
Thanks for your resolve.

It's a beautiful piece, and well worth waiting for.
rel

Daisy Lupin said...

This is the third time I have tried to comment, blogger doesn't seem to like me.

What a wonderful weekend and what a fantastic experience you must have had.